local help

To find your local low-income energy office, please click the button below. You will be directed to search using your current state or tribal organization.

energy hotline

The National Energy Assistance Referral hotline is available if you need additional help finding your local energy assistance office. This is a FREE service. You can call the hotline toll-free at 1-866-674-6327 or TTY 1-866-367-6228.

You may also email energyassistance@ncat.org. Please include your city, county and state in your email message.

apply online

The US Department of Health & Human Services manages a database of states with online applications available. Click the button below to see if your state accepts online applications for LIHEAP.